25 Years of Healing Women
Since 1993, Safe Harbor Treatment Center has been dedicated to helping women recover from substance use disorders and the underlying issues that can lead to addiction.
Our focus on unconditional love has given thousands of women the freedom to heal and grown in long-lasting recovery.
The Experience for Success
- More than 25 years of specializing in womens addiction
treatment in Southern California.
- Detoxification monitored by licensed professionals.
- Intimate, home-like setting cultivates personal relationships
with peers and care providers.
- Trauma-informed treatment supports healing from complex
issues experienced by women.
Where There is Healing, There is Love.
- Withdrawal symptoms reduced through medications
- Evidence-based therapies increase the likelihood for success
- Life-skills classes support independent living
- Weekly individual therapy sessions with a licensed therapist
- Trauma-informed treatment addresses and heals past experiences
Stay in the Love
Comforting home-like facilities provide sub-acute residential detox at our campus in Costa Mesa, California. Our historic main house was built in 1906 and is comfortably surrounded by 3 cozybungalows for peace and privacy.
Comforts of Home
- Chef-prepared meals 5 days a week
- Linens and towels provided
- Access to laundry facilities